Flying West on Light Wings

               18.12.18

Time to take my muthabored avatar for a Heart-led road trip !  I’ve never blogged before but I’ve been here before, contemplating many such moments in the eternal non linear Now . 
I am mutha to Joshua, who is coming of age, and not afraid to be bored, and beloved of David who enables this journey and will hold our home space.  I have been guided to press the Reset button for the Trinity of Us, the reasons for which may unfold in the blogsphere or will simply populate the aether energetically.   All I can say now, is we are setting off on wings of light and in alignment with paradigm shifts whose seeds we ourselves planted aeons ago !
So here goes…One term ducking out of real time school for a mini treasure hunt, uncovering clues we left behind for ourselves, remembering who we are in lands unknown by us in this lifetime. 

Comments