Hammocks High and Low

22-2-19


I feel like sharing here 2 streams of consious flow written in my notebook at Tribal Gathering... a more thorough expose about the festival is in the works and will post separately


20.02.19

From Yira to Minca to Jericó to the Macau riverbank 
In Sierra Nevada, Antioquia, and Belize
Swinging in hammocks of different shapes and sizes 
Dissolving into the world of sensations around me and in me 

Now swinging under the full moon light over a remote jungle beach somewhere in Panama 
Where we gather to practice living as one tribe 
The rainbow tribe 
Fulfilling prophesy in microchunks 

I am inviting joy 
As I struggle with the physicality of it 
And the old habits of weaving sense into every experience 

Tonight if a Mayan warrior ceremony we booked is still going ahead, then
I intend to grow in power with my energy
To draw strength from my sensitivity rather than be drained by it

To be light 

There is nothing to do 
Just the allowing of soul frequency to conduct the orchestra of each sacred day 

Someone died this morning in the Iboga ceremony in the Shamanic realm

I was originally drawn to participate , then let it go , losing the  motivation in the 3 hr long queue to sign up 

I don't know the details of the death but did feel it was too powerful a medicine to bring here 
Or maybe not!
Who am I to judge? 
Maybe he chose to transition here and knew it was.his time 
Maybe all these kids wake up to the sacredness of the ceremonial path 
The underlying draw of this event 

There is no slowing the tide of this energetic acceleration we are all feeling 
To surf it successfully and joyfully there needs to be balance in the Self
There is more work to do

I invite Joy to help me do it 
Love Music Laughter are needed in my life 

I have no earthly tribal identity 
What I feel as a primitive entity
Is simply the first me
The I AM

A-Ni-Ri-Ha

What symbols and language can identify us, the I AMs ,  around the globe?

I belong here as much as I allow myself to belong 
the outsider looking in is old programme , i see its been overwritten in my sun 
as he sits alone in the GeoHaven comfortable in his young unmarked skin 

My sun reflected in the full February moon at TG2019


Thursday 21 Feb 

Reflecting on the Re-Indigenisation and Radical Spiritualism talks this morning 
We are so poor in spirit in the West with broken ancestral connections 
I am observing a discomfort in me with the way the Apache man spoke to us, that had come to hear him
Angrily telling us we should only remain here in these lands if we are willing to die for them

well one man already has 

the speaker had passion and conviction i admired
but i wondered if he has been privileged to be raised in indigenous ways he must see that we are looking for the tools to act on the tribal wisdom that comes intuitively to him ?
We have no elders of our own


If those that we meet with, plant seeds in us, initiate us,  connect with us
I think this generation will respond better to the carrot than the stick
The Maori woman at the Apache man's side, balanced his anger with an impassioned plea to our own fierce and loving inner nature in respect to mama earth

The masculine and female stances united to give us a balanced perspective 

If we are all to become our own elders as the rainbow tribe must do 
We will need time and patience to remember and relearn our connection to our lands and inner ancestral waters 

I am fast becoming an elder in my own makeshift community 
What will I offer what ancestral line will I pass on what rituals will I perform how will I connect the dots to the human soul and galactic lines that are resolving in and through me 

I have been collecting ancient light packets thru all my life's travels 
I see now the constellation forming
the treasure hunt revealing clues through the seemingly random places i have lived and visited.





Comments