Homecoming

Toroa moon on Un Ra Sa, at Iny Ay  (from the Calendar of First Light)
full moon 18 May , Can Pushkin , Ibiza

I have been back in my physical home for a month now.  The story of a great odyssey doesn't end when the travel stops ... and my beautiful heart-trip with Joshua continues to reveal her gifts. 
A bigger picture of our life's journey is emerging and the heart invitation is to use this blog not just to 'finish' the telling of some travel tales (most are written just waiting for a tidy and pics!)  but as a continued portal for spiritual revelations , exploring our inner worlds, genetic codes, and interventions,  the synergies that fueled our decisions.   I will also be adding the young man's point of view, once his consent is granted, for the teen mind is something of particular wonder.

The journey never ends, and this particular TravelWithTeen story-line has provided a diving board into the vaster pool of my own life story, which then ripples away and dissolves into the beautiful picture of now, free of attachment to time lines.   I am seeing that its never too late, that i can heal at any point, the deep wounds that stopped me fully expressing , that whether I published or not, I was always a writer, my inner being fully identified as one , and it was only fear and doubt that stopped me pursuing it as a profession.

What I wrote in private for decades and what i conjured metaphysically amounts to a layered dreamoplis that still compels me and draws me inside.  Linear storytelling was never my strong point which is why muthabored was born 20 years ago - a creative response that ignores time-lines and paints pictures with moving images and light,  drawing on sources from everywhere my awareness took me and then projecting them into fresh arrangements  that dissolved to black even as they revealed their unique story on screen

I will hark back to our recent adventures and eventually order them nicely with pretty pictures  because the small and sentimental tasks I aim to accomplish are still valid -  an honoring of the human experience, and something i have so often wanted to do on previous trips and encounters with my mother-lands.




Most of the time, the words that want to write themselves are those that activate my remembering of who i am in my spirit even as i write them ...
the meditations of the heart and womb , that flow free from constrictions of the mind and, in their unbound intentions , write into existence a world aligned with my deepest soul longings and highest potential
So too are woven in the reflections and teachings from amazing wisdom keepers I've had the privilege of learning from and vibing with , that i can draw on when i find myself wading alone through a dense forest of my own souls shadows.

To publish my truth, I must step out of the spiritual closet that my fear and ego locked me in , one i didn't even realize i was trapped in as my life imitated art so well,  I felt the hand of God through all of it, and so ignored the limitations of the narrow space i was confined in .

i lost sight and feeling of who i truly was
of the I AM that I AM

but my sight is back in its full infinite focus, there is no going back to blindness, there is no death - only transition, expansion, soul growth and the continued desire to be in the presence of divinity always, not just in ceremony.

and its this awakened soul that I took for a test drive , backpacking with my son for 4 months , out of comfort zones into the joy and revelation of meeting ourselves where we found ourselves.

I invite you to stay with me on this blog of spheres, even though we're physically back at home the journey continues...  Occasionally I will heart-trip out of the confines of the muthandsun on tour episodes and speak of accelerated awakening of my divine being, the ancient wisdom i have begun to remember and embody , the light codes and DNA activations left behind by my own higher self aeons ago, that get picked up along the way like treasures, often not understood until long after the visit to a distant land is over.

We are living a new paradigm, even as we co-create it.  This evolutions of our consiousness is necessary, universally prophesied, supported by the cosmos and the sacred holding geometries and sonic frequencies of our planet , by the creatrix of all Life, of which we are a part .  There is no separation.  We are graduating into Unity Consiousness, ,we are ahead of time, on time and beyond time .  We are Breaking GOOD .

an altar of reflection in my bedroom

This is what really stirs me and this is what i want to write about .  As a divine being in a human body there is also the desire to embody this spiritual ascension in the daily and mundane , there is such a profound beauty in the cosmos mirroring the physical plane.    I have returned to a garden that has been 7 years in the making and coming to completion, it is stunning, a realisation in the material plane of the ethereal 'dreamopolis' i conceived in 2010 at my first Burning Man, after which I began to shift towards a life in Ibiza.   I and the garden outside my window are One, a perfect reflection of the stages of my awakening... the story of the garden, too, will be a beautiful unfolding on the hearttrip as it ties in so closely to our connection to the earth, and to our call to re-indiginize ourselves (more on that in the Tribal Gathering section)
frame grab from dreamopolis visuals by muthabored

AND SO I begin the weaving of multiple aspects of self on these pages and into the aether, and wherever your own being vibrates, will dictate which parts of the story resonate . I would love to hear from you , to see what gets reflected back at me is the greatest gift this writer, finally tasting her freedom after decades of suppression , can receive.

new Pomegranate tree, leaving my shadow in the earth

Comments